Monday 23 October to Thursday 2 November
Looking for fun stuff to do this half-term? Keep your gang going with fine Belgian chocolate making, football, den building, pebble pet making, scavenger orienteering, cricket, baking, cooking and more at Gresham’s during the autumn break.
Open to all, our half-term programme of activities is run by fully-qualified, tried and tested teachers and coaches with enhanced DBS clearance. We carefully curate the activity team, selecting course leaders who naturally inspire, motivate and connect with young people, ensuring that your children not only enjoy taking part, but relish the prospect of attending.
- Chocolicious Chocolate Making Workshop with professional Chocolatier, Belinda Ladds
- Live Wires Multi-Activity Days with Georgie Blaber and Darren Gill
- Pet Crafters & Mini Garden Growers
- Make it, Bake it!
- Woodland Antics
- Football Academy with Darren Gill
- Cricket Coaching Clinic with Chris Brown, Norfolk CCC Captain (by invitation only)
For more information, contact Amy Pearce 01263 714530, or 07909 445 772, firstname.lastname@example.org