Gresham’s Nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment where children enjoy playing and learning.
An independent nursery school within the Gresham’s family of schools, the Nursery benefits from being within a school environment and takes advantage of Gresham’s facilities including the swimming pool, theatre, library, ICT rooms and spacious grounds. The Nursery class at Gresham’s is very much part of the whole school. Boys and girls of three and four have the opportunity to interact with older children, giving them important role models. In their bright, cheerful and well equipped classroom the children are taught by our two fully qualified and experienced Nursery staff.
- Children can start from the age of 3.
- Class sizes are small and are overseen by a qualified teacher.
- Attendance is flexible: part time or full time places are available.
- Children may progress into the Reception classes of Gresham’s whilst some go on to attend other local schools in the area.
- Government funding is available and childcare vouchers are accepted.
- Nursery children benefit weekly from specialist teachers. They have dance, drama, music and languages.
“Children in the early years foundation stage are motivated and enthusiastic learners who respond well to the staff’s high expectations of them.”
Independent schools inspectorate report 2016