If you would like to contact a member of the Committee, contact us and we will be happy to pass on their contact details.
- Chairman – Charlotte Coventry (O 1996-01)
- Vice Chairman – Robert Dale (T 1979-84)
- Treasurer – This role is now undertaken by Gresham’s School
- OG Governor – Sir James Dyson (OSH 1956-65)
- Club Secretary – Jo Thomas-Howard (Alumni Manager)
- Gresham’s Assistant Master – Mark Seldon (Director of Studies)
- Magazine Editor – Richard Peaver (retired)
- Headmaster – Douglas Robb
- Development Administrator – Mary Cokayne
- Henry Alston (W 1984-89)
- Duncan Baker (W 1993-98)
- Alex Bartlam (c & B 1990-97)
- Sam Curtis (c & H 1986 – 93)
- Chris Deane (H 1979-84)
- Nigel Flower (T 1969-74)
- Fiona Gathercole (O 1980-82)
- Hannah Jones (c & O 1991-04)
- Charlie Mack (k & F 1989-2003)
- James Morgan (c & W 1980-89)
- Stephen Pask (F 1956-61)
The Objectives of the Committee are:
- To foster and promote social activities amongst the members;
- To preserve and promote friendships amongst the members;
- To maintain a close interest in the welfare of Gresham’s School;
- To assist the School and its Foundation in all possible ways.
- The Old Greshamian AGM takes place at Gresham’s School, usually the week before Speech Day.
- Old Greshamians are welcome to attend this meeting. Please contact the OG Club office to confirm your attendance.
- OG Club Rules – approved JUNE 2018