The School is committed to providing high quality and healthy food options for its pupils.
School meals are served in the Dining Hall (CFB) which comprise of:
- The main counter – serving a choice of three hot main meals (including a vegetarian option) cooked on site daily from fresh ingredients.
- A selection of hot and cold desserts is also available.
- A pasta and jacket potato bar – serving pasta and jacket potatoes each day with a choice of fillings and toppings; this counter also has a salad bar with a selection of cold meats, vegetarian options and salads, and a selection of cakes and cold desserts.
- A sandwich bar – serving a selection of sandwiches and filled rolls.
- A salad bar providing a selection of fresh salad and fruit.
- Hot soup is also provided daily.
All meals are supervised by members of staff.