We offer BTEC National Diplomas in Agriculture, Digital Music Production and Sport.
BTEC assessments are by modules and coursework, and these often contain a practical element. These courses offer pupils the opportunity to develop practical skills and experience with a stronger eye on future vocations.
Positive reasons for choosing BTEC
- Recognition – They are highly regarded by universities.
- Less emphasis on written exams – They place lesson emphasis on final assessment in written exams and there is greater emphasis on practical study and coursework.
- Structure – The courses are structured around modules.
- Specialisation – BTEC Sport and BTEC Agriculture are worth 2 A levels and allow you to further specialise at Sixth Form study.
- Vocational – Tasks are designed within a vocational context
Sixth Form Choices Guide
Find out more about the Sixth Form curriculum at Gresham’s and information about choosing the best option for you. We offer three choices:
BTEC National Diplomas
IB Diploma Programme