We believe that happy pupils make successful learners. Within a supportive, vibrant and busy community, we do our best here at Gresham’s to ensure that each child is enthused, encouraged and guided both in the classroom and out of it.
The School day is very full. Lessons, sport, hobbies and co-curricular activities take place six days a week, followed by evening Prep at the Senior School on weekdays. There are frequent trips away from School, sports fixtures around the region and concerts and plays throughout the year. At the end of the day, our boarding houses offer a comfortable home from home, a place where pupils can relax and have fun.
The School is committed to providing high quality and healthy food options for its pupils.
School meals are served in the Dining Hall (CFB) which comprise of:
- The main counter – serving a choice of three hot meals (including a vegetarian option) cooked on site daily from fresh ingredients.
- A selection of hot and cold desserts.
- A pasta and jacket potato bar – with a choice of fillings and toppings.
- A sandwich bar – serving a selection of sandwiches and filled rolls.
- A salad bar providing a selection of fresh salad and fruit.
- Hot soup is also provided daily.
All meals are supervised by members of staff.